top of page

Permit Applications


Here you will find forms and permits for a Building Permit Application, a Driveway Permit Application and a Shoreland Zoning Permit Application.  


If you are not able to open the documents, please click for a free download of Adobe Reader to access PDF files.  


If you have any questions, please call the Office at 207-336-2521.


Marriage intention  link:

Just fill out the form, print, and bring to the town office to apply for a  marriage license. Both parties must be present to sign the license.

Fee: $40.00.


Town of Buckfield Application fo Driveway-Entrance Permit

Shoreland Zoning Permit Application

bottom of page